- Skin smoothing facial cleanser
- Exfoliates & removes pollutants
- For a brighter, smoother complexion
An enzyme gel cleanser that gently exfoliates and removes pollutants from the skin to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion.
Effectively remove dulling pollutants, dirt and impurities from the skin with this gently foaming gel cleanser and reveal a more even and radiant complexion. The skin-refining formula is infused with patented tri-enzyme technology, antioxidant-rich moringa and hydrating white truffle to effectively resurface the skin whilst supporting its natural microflora.
Features of Elemis dynamic resurfacing facial wash
- Clinically proven
- Enzyme gel cleanser
- Skin-refining formula
- Infused with tri-enzyme technology
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Mix a pea-sized amount into the palms with a little warm water and gently massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements.
- Rinse off and pat the face dry with a clean towel.
- Always use an SPF during daylight hours and avoid UV exposure whilst using the resurfacing program.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Lactate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Stearate, Galactoarabinan*, Papain, Disodium EDTA, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Benzoic Acid, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Protease, Subtilisin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Poria Cocos Extract.
*Extracted from larch tree.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here