- Calming facial toner
- Hydrating & refreshing skincare
- Suitable for sensitive & delicate skin
A calming facial toner that hydrates and refreshes the skin without the use of alcohol.
Perfect for sensitive and delicate skin, this calming treatment toner helps maintain the natural pH level without the use of alcohol or other harsh detergents. Infused with soothing extracts of apricot, sweet betty flower and saponins from quillaja wood, the hydrating formula soothes and harmonizes the skin, whilst leaving it looking and feeling fresh and radiant. It also acts as the first layer of hydration and aids in the penetration of the moisturiser or night cream.
Features of Elemis soothing apricot toner
- Enriched with apricot, sweet betty flower & saponins
- Hydrating formula
- For fresh & radiant skin
- Sensitive & delicate skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply every morning and evening after cleansing.
- Spritz 2-3 pumps on a cotton pad and gently wipe over the face and neck.
- Can also be used as a refreshing spritzer.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Saponins, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tromethamine, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Saponaria Officinalis (Sweet Betty) Leaf/Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here