- Visibly reduces crows feet
- Enhance the skins natural barrier
- Smoothes skin in eye area
Create your natural shine with this uplifting eye cream.
Restore your skins youth by using this eye cream which works to deeply replenish essential, naturally occurring lipids in your skin as well as helping to support the skins natural renewal process that target the key signs of ageing.
This award-winning cream protects sensitive eye skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen while deeply hydrating and nourishing. It naturally strengthen the skins natural moisture barrier and softly lifts and firms the skin around the eye area, leaving you with visibly brighter and well-rested looking eyes.
Features of Elizabeth Arden ceramide lift and firm eye cream 15ml
- Reduces the look of puffiness
- Reduces the look of lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes skin around the eye area
- Helps strengthen vulnerable skin in the eye area
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Cermide plumping technology
- Improves skin texture and clarity
- Firms and adds skin elasticity
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Pat gently to cleansed skin around the eye area.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here