- Launched in 1989
- Clean and fresh fragrance
- Classic floral notes
Blue grass a scent designed to awaken the senses.
Blue grass by Elizabeth Arden has been a popular choice among women for over 30 years. The eau de parfum has a simple and chic design both regarding the scent, and the alluring and simple bottle design. The fragrance is easy to just pop in your bag and go about your day with its simple and chic fragrance.
With its fresh clean and crisp top notes of bergamot, neroli, orange blossom, aldehydes and lily, its floral bouquet will delight your senses. The heart of the fragrance is made of romantic notes of rose, bay leaf, tuberose, jasmine and spice. Whilst the base of the fragrance is given life by the notes of sandalwood, musk, tonka bean, vetiver and cedar.
Features of Elizabeth Arden blue grass eau de parfum 100ml
- Top notes of bergamot, neroli, orange blossom, aldehydes and lily
- Heart notes of rose, bay leaf, tuberose, jasmine and spice
- Base notes of sandalwood, musk, tonka bean, vetiver and cedar
- Ideal every day perfume
- Launched in 1989
- A timeless classic
- Chic transparent bottle design
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- To release this feminine fragrance, spray your pulse points, the wrists and neck.
See packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here