- Diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance the skins natural barrier
- Helps smooth and refine the skin texture
Help your skin recover using this uplifting night cream.
Get the healthy looking glow with the Elizabeth Arden ceramide lift and firm night cream. It restore your skins youthfulness by deeply replenishing your skin over night. It restores the naturally occurring lipids in your skin as well as helping to support the skins natural renewal process that target the key signs of ageing.
This award-winning cream helps normalize skin's moisture barrier with essential lipids called ceramides that will give you glowing youthful healthy looking skin. It naturally strengthens the skins natural moisture barrier and softly lifts and firms the skin.
Features of Elizabeth Arden ceramide lift & firm night cream
- Boosts skin texture
- Restores skins youth
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Cermide plumping technology
- Firmer and lifted skin
- Improves skin texture and clarity
- Firms and adds skin elasticity
- Use on face and neck
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Use every night. Smooth onto your cleansed skin after ceramide capsules.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here