- Nourishing cleansing oil
- No oily residue
- Healthy looking complexion
Botanical oils that dissolve make-up and leaving your skin supple and soft.
Elizabeth Arden ceramide replenishing cleansing oil is a deeply nourishing and gently cleansing oil that effortlessly removes make-up, impurities and it can even remove waterproof mascara without stripping the skin of moisture. With a blend of botanical oils including; olive oil, ceramide replenishing cleansing oil helps to condition your skin and infusing it with essential vitamins and lipid. Lipids help to sustain your skin giving it a smooth and soft complexion.
Features of Elizabeth Arden ceramide replenishing cleansing oil 200ml
- Blends of botanical oils
- Essential lipids
- A dose of intense hydration
- Removes makeup, even waterproof mascara
- Does not strip skin moisture
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Take a pump of cleansing oil onto the palms of dry hands.
- Gently massage onto dry face.
- After 15 seconds of massaging, add a small amount of water to hands and continue to massage. The water will emulsify the formula, turning it milky white.
- Rinse face clean and pat dry.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here