- High powerful SPF 50 protection
- Easy to apply and convenient
- Protects skin from UV rays
Eight hour lightweight stick glides effortlessly onto your skin for maximum protection.
Wherever you are catching the sun-rays, this is a must have item. Lather your face and neck with this stick that glides onto your skin with ease. It targets the areas that are over exposed and under protected such as the lips, nose, earlobes. With the high SPF 50 protection stick, you'll be feeling protected through the day. It is very easy to apply and it is quite a convenient and portable size. It will help protect your skin against sunburn, surface cell damage and premature signs of aging which is why its a must have for every season.
Features of Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream targeted sun defense stick SPF50 6.8g
- Invisible application
- Shields from burning and ageing effects of UV
- Glides easily and smoothly onto your face
- Easy one handed application
- Easy to carry and portable
- Water resistant
- Perspiration resistant
- Oil free, PABA free
- Opthalmologist, clinically, and dermatologist-tested.
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here