- Vibrant sweet aroma
- Fruity, floral and citrus
- Green tea notes
A delicious burst of fruity aromas mixed with bright fragrant florals.
Elizabeth Arden green tea and pomegranate eau de toilette is an unexpected burst of vibrancy taking inspiration from sweet multifaceted fruits. The bright fruity, floral and citrus aromas dazzles with hints of scarlet pomegranate jewels which are reflected on the glass bottle.
Fresh warm green tea tones mixed with bursts of exotic fruits takes you on a journey to sunny days filled with energy and joy. This fragrance is a warming and welcoming scent perfect for day to day wear.
Top notes of ruby pomegranate expertly blended with passionfruit, bergamot and orange essence start the fragrance and rest into a joyful heart of warm earl grey tea, white magnolia and a delicate hint of violet leaves bringing the scent to a delicious close with and unexpected twist of tangy raspberry blossom, white moss and mate.
Features of Elizabeth Arden green tea pomegranate eau de toilette 100ml
- An aroma of exotic fruits and fragrant florals
- Notes of ruby pomegranate, sweet passionfruit
- Includes hints of earl grey tea and white magnolia
- Presented in classic glass spray bottle
- Ideal for day to day wear
- Strong silage (The aura or trail created by a perfume when it's worn on the skin.)
- Long lasting fragrance
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Spritz the Elizabeth Arden green tea pomegranate eau de toilette to the skin as desired.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water) Eau, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Punica Granatum Extract, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here