- Refined and floral bouquet
- Released in 1998
- Notes of peony, rose and cedar
The perfect fragrance for the whole day, oriental floral and sweet.
Splendor eau de parfum from Elizabeth Arden has a simple, fresh, sweet and subtle aroma making it perfect for those who enjoy a touch of romance. The Elizabeth Arden splendor fragrance is the perfect eau de parfum to wear throughout the day. Created by the Elizabeth Arden brand, an international household name since its creation in 1912 in New York.
Splendor eau de parfum opens with delicious floral top notes of sweet pea, water lily and freesia, combining with heart notes of magnolia, tea rose and poppy. The base adds warmth to the fragrance with notes of amber, rosewood and sandalwood.
Features of Elizabeth Arden splendor eau de parfum for her 30ml
- Top notes of wisteria, pineapple, freesia, peony, hyacinth, apple, sweet pea and bergamot
- Heart notes of magnolia, tea rose, lily, poppy, orchid, jasmine and rose
- Base notes of sandalwood, amber, dark woodsy notes, musk, cedar and rosewood
- Launched in 1998
- Iconic and timeless feminine fragrance
- Elizabeth Arden is popular with such icons as Jackie Kennedy and the Queen
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- To release the fragrance all day, spray the parfum across the pulse points, including wrists and behind the ears.
- Lightly spray your hair with perfume too.
Please see the packaging for a full list of ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here