- Zinc, Selenium and Vitamin C
- Support healthy immune system
- Nourishes 'friendly' bacteria in the gut
Loaded with vitamins and minerals for a healthy immune system.
A delicious way to get everyday immune system support all year round. The powerful combination of Zinc, Selenium and Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system. Meanwhile, Inulin fibre and resistant starch help nourish ‘friendly’ bacteria in your gut to make your digestive and immune system even stronger.
Features of Ellactiva BOOST defence immunity blackcurrant burst soft chews
- No added sugar
- Active nutritional ingredients
- Delivers Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc, uniquely combined with 3g of dietary fibre (Inulin & FOS)
- Delicious Blackcurrant Burst flavour
- 15 soft capsules
- 60 soft capsules
- Suitable for adults over 18 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Ellactiva Boost™ Sunshine must not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Suitable for a vegetarian diet
- Not suitable for children under six years old
- Do not exceed the recommended intake, excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
How to use
- Take up to three chews daily.
Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C, dietary fibre.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here