- Hydrated and plumped skin
- Regenerating skin
- Comforting and skin toning
An anti-ageing revelation, rediscover your youthful glow.
This intensely moisturising and re-densifying cream will quickly penetrate into the skin regaining tonicity and firmness. Enriched with vitamin E and anti-oxident ingredients which will help to stimulate collagen production and help to preserve elastin in the skin. Using this anti-ageing cream, the fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, leaving the skin a more youthful appearance.
Formulated with hyaluronic acid and collagen to bind water in the skin and smoothes out wrinkles. This regenerating formula helps to keep the skin plumped and moisturised, regaining texture and firmness.
Features of Embryolisse anti-age re-densifying cream 50ml
- Re-densifying and regenerating
- Plumping and smoothing skin
- Radiant and nourishing
- Contains anti-oxidant ingredients
- Youthful and healthier appearance
- Hydrating and moisturising
- Smoother complexion
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply morning and evening to the face and neck after cleansing and drying.
Metabiotic resveratrol, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, collagen, shea butter, vitamin F glycerids.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here