- Smoother and softer skin
- Radiant and fresh complexion
- Skin repairing and nourishing
A moisturising, brightening and nourishing face cream for dry skin.
Treat your skin to this nourishing repairing cream, deeply conditioning your dry skin. Skin balancing, ingredients used are from natural origin and replenish the skins barrier.
Intensely hydrating, this cream is used to soothe and comfort dry, flaky or tight skin and leaves it feeling supple, smooth and soft.
Features of Embryolisse filaderme emulsion
- Hydrates and protects skin
- Maintains skins optimal pH level
- Concentrated formula
- Radiant and supple finish
- Reinforces skins natural barrier
- Moisturising for dry skin
- Brightens complexion
- Tolerance dermatologically tested
- Formulated to minimise the likelihood of allergic reaction
- 1x Embryolisse filaderme emulsion
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply to clean, dry skin of the face and neck in the morning and evening. Spread gently and leave to penetrate
Emollient oil and combination of active ingredients from natural origin: shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy proteins in a creamy texture
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here