- Soothing and cleansing
- Make-up remover
- Creamy rich texture
A purifying and cleansing make up removal creamy emulsion.
Wrap your skin in this cleansing milk which will feel like a creamy cocoon of softness. Deeply cleanse and nourish your skin with this gentle and tolerant formula, filled with rich natural active ingredients that will replenish, nourish and moisturise the skin.
Gentle on your skin, yet highly effective. The creamy milk can help to remove make-up and deeply remove the impurities from your skin. It even works on the driest, most sensitive skin types leaving it feeling completely soft and smooth.
Features of Embryolisse milky make-up removal emulsion 200ml
- Replenish and revitalise the skin
- Cleanser and make-up remover
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Skin purifying
- Refreshing and radiant
- Cleansing for the skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging for further information
How to use
- Apply morning and evening, gently massaging into the face and neck.
- Finish with an alcohol-free lotion.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here