- Hydrated and plumped skin
- Regenerating skin
- Comforting and skin toning
A re-densifying eye lip contour cream rediscovering your youthful glow.
Recapture your youthful skin with Embryolisse Re-Densifying Eye and Lip Contour Cream, a youth reactivating treatment that works to improve the look of wrinkles, lines and skin tone around the delicate eye and lip area. With re-densifying resveratrol and vitamin E, the antioxidant-rich cream targets fine lines and deep wrinkles, using its blend of hyaluronic acid and marine collagen to help smooth and plump for younger looking skin, and white mulberry to prevent age spots. Expect brighter looking eyes and redefined lips. Overall your complexion will look younger, regenerated and toned.
Features of Embryolisse re-densifying eye lip contour cream
- Re-densifying and regenerating
- Plumping and smoothing skin
- Radiant and nourishing
- Contains anti-oxidant ingredients
- Youthful and healthier appearance
- Hydrating and moisturising
- Smoother complexion
- Tolerance dermatologically tested
- All skin types
How to use
- Apply on the eye contour massaging from the inside corner to the outside.
Metabiotic resveratrol, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, collagen, shea butter, white mulberry extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here