- Treatment of diarrhoea & IBS
- Travel-friendly pack
- Reduces stool frequency
An oral intestinal gel for the symptomatic treatment of IBS-D acute diarrhoea.
Enterosgel is an over the counter treatment that can be recommended by your pharmacist without a prescription. The gel works by binding bacterial toxins, viruses and other harmful substances in the gut that can cause diarrhoea. Enterosgel along with these toxins and viruses are then completely expelled from the body in the stool. By helping to eliminate the cause of diarrhoea, the product effectively reduces stool frequency and the duration of diarrhoea.
Features of Enterosgel sachets
- Reduces duration of diarrhoea
- Oral suspension
- Easy to use sachets
- Sugar & gluten free
- 10 x sachets (15g)
- Adults & children 1 years+
Warnings and cautions
- It is advisable to consult with your healthcare professional if you are unwell during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use after expiration date
- Do not use if package is damaged
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Enterosgel should be administered orally between meals
How to use
- Mix with glass of water and take orally.
- 1–6 years old:
- 5g (approximately 1 teaspoon or 1/3 of a sachet) diluted in 50–100 ml of water 3 times a day.
- 7–14 years old:
- 10g (approximately 2 teaspoons or 2/3 of a sachet) diluted in 50–100 ml of water 3 times a day.
- For children 15 years+ and adults:
- 15 g to 22.5 g (approximately 1 table spoon or 1–1,5 sachet) diluted in 200 ml of water 3 times a day.
- In the beginning of the treatment (on day 1) you can double the first dose and then continue with a single dose after each bowel movement from 3 to 6 times a day.
- Maximum 8 doses on the first day.
- Stop the treatment with Enterosgel if you do not have bowel movement for 1–2 days, increase intake of water and continue the treatment after the next bowel movement.
70% polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate, 30% purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here