- Closes pores
- Helps release toxins
- Improves blood flow
A must-have beauty tool that promotes blood circulation.
With the Envie rose quartz facial roller, you can take your skincare routine to the next level. It lets you relax as it works to relieve stress and tension while gently massaging the skin. This roller has a number of advantages, including the ability to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. Improves elasticity and firmness by increasing blood circulation. It works to reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes and address the appearance of aging.
Features of Envie rose quartz facial roller
- Reduces dark circles
- Puffiness of the face is reduced
- Aims to reduce the appearance of aging
- The feel of smooth stone is invigorating
- Skin appears glowing and lifted
- Works smoothly with serums and oils
- Easy to use
- 1x roller
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Use consistent motions for better results
- Roll gently to avoid any discomfort
How to use
- Before use: After cleansing and toning, apply your serum, moisturizer, or night oil to your face and neck.
- Gently massage the role on the skin in circular motions.
- For the cheeks, jawline, and forehead, start from the center of the face and gently and slowly roll outward and upwards over the skin with the larger end of the roller.
- To help increase blood flow, repeat each stroke six times.
- For the chin and neck, start under the chin with the large end, then roll gently and slowly outwards and down the neck towards the collar bone.
- Repeat each stroke six times to help increase blood flow.
- For eyes: start from the inner corner of the eyes with the smaller end, then carefully roll outwards on both the lids and under-eye area.
- After use: wipe the roller gently with a moist towel and air dry before storing. If you want, an antibacterial gel can be used to clean the surface.
- Use the roller for 5-10 minutes three times a week. Refrigerate or freeze the Rose Quartz Roller to get the most out of it.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here