- Adjustable self-gripping strap
- Adapts perfectly to the shape of your hand
- Soft ultra-thin fabric
Provides maximum support and comfort for your wrist.
The Epitact carp immo for right handed users perfectly adapts to the shape of your hand due to the patented design. The wrist brace features a semi-rigid lining, a thin and lightweight fabric to give you a comfortable fit and excellent wrist support.
Keeping your wrist in a neutral and resting position while resting or sleeping will help to alleviate the pain caused by carpal tunnel. The wrist brace is designed to be worn during the night, to help with musculoskeletal disorders, inflammations or tendonitis of the wrists.
To supplement the Epitact carp immo we recommend that you wear the Epitact carp'active flexible wrist brace during the day.
Features of Epitact right wrist support
- Hand washable
- Semi rigid anatomical reinforcements
- Relieves the pain of carpal tunnel
- Suitable for left handed users
- Small: 17 - 19cm
- Medium: 19 - 21.5cm
- Large: 21.5 - 24cm
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for prolonged keyboard use
- Remove after use
- Use only on clean, intact skin
- In case of severe oedema: monitor the hand during use. Remove the device if excessively tight and hampering circulation. If in doubt, ask your doctor or a pharmacist's advice
- Do not apply any cream or ointment before putting on the orthosis
- Do not use near a flame or incandescent material
How to use
- Please see packaging for further instructions.
Please see packaging for further instructions.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here