- Flexible shock-absorption
- Soothes joint pain
- Washable and reusable
The flexible thumb brace keeps the thumb in a resting position and preserves heat at the joint.
Epitact flexible thumb brace limits the traumatic micro-movements caused by walking and other day to day activities. The flexible thumb brace keeps the thumb in a resting position and preserves heat at the joint. The Epitact thumb brace also relieves articular arthrosis pain at the root of the thumb by providing shock-absorption as the main cause of flare-ups are repeated motions that occur every day.
The Epitact flexible thumb brace is made from a silicone polyamide/elastane fabric mix which is light, thin and supple. This fabric gives your hand the functionality to carry on with your day and also the support you need.
Features of Epitact flexible thumb brace left small
- Fine and discreet
- Soothes joint pain
- Holds the thumb in a resting position
- Able to wear your jewellery
- Able to drive, write and use your phone
- Does not damage clothing
- Washable and reusable (wash at 40°)
- Left small: 13-14.9cm
- Left medium: 15-16.9cm
- Left large: 17-19cm
- Measure the circumference of your wrist. If you are unsure between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
How to use
- Pull over hand and ensure the angular support is over the thumb and palm.
- Ensure the support feels comfortable and is not too tight.
14% Silicone, 86% Polyamide/elastane fabric.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here