- Relieves pain caused by bunions
- Suitable for the right or left foot
- Flexible bunion brace that
Relieves night-time joint pain and slows the malformation.
Hallux valgus (bunions) are a bony bump that forms at the base of your big toe and can occur when pressure on the joint causes the toe to tilt inwards. Bunions are not always painful but should never be ignored as they can have negative impacts on other joints such as the knees. Epitact hallux valgus night bunion corrector is for use during the night whilst sleeping and provides support to the bunion and limits the progression of the malformation.
Epitact hallux valgus night bunion corrector allows you to correct and limit the development of the hallux valgus whilst providing relief from joint pain, during the night. The patented design of the brace is soft and ultra-fine with thermo-forming technology that is easily adjustable* and can be left on while you sleep. The thermo-forming reinforcement corrects the axis of the big toe to limit the contraction of ligaments during the night. The recess opposite the bunion reduces pressures, frictions and relieves the pain of contact with sheets and mattresses.
* Thermo-forming: Once immersed in hot water it becomes flexible and able to take the shape of the foot and then hardens and becomes rigid within a few minutes.
Features of Epitact hallux valgus night bunion corrector
- Flexible bunion brace that can be worn at night
- Helps to alleviate pain and slow malformation
- Thin and lightweight
- Distributes and relieves pain
- Easy to use with a perfect hold
- Light and low-profile
- Can be reshaped to fit
- Available in small, medium and large
- Right or left foot
Warnings and cautions
- This device is only for protection and it is not intended to correct hallux valgus
- Do not use on an open wound
- If you have arteritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use
- Machine washable at 30° in laundry bag provided
How to use
The hallux valgus protection pad should be worn next to the skin, on the right or left foot.
- Slip your foot into the protection pad, putting your big toe in the tubular part.
- The Epithelium 26® gel module should be placed on the hallux valgus.
- To help the protection pad to remain in position, wear tights, socks or stockings over it.
52% thermoplastic, 28% polyamide-elastane fabric, 20% silicone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here