- Developed to be worn daily and over a long period
- Supports and soothes painful and fragile knees
- For acute and punctual pathologies
Preserves your joints and helps to decrease pain by activating skin receptors while maintaining local heat.
Epitact PHYSIOstrap® knee support relieves and secures fragile or painful knees and contributes to a sense of stability that can encourage you to continue your normal daily routine without worrying about your knee.
Keeping active is important when you are trying to combat aggravation of osteoarthritis, as knee cartilage needs an active flow of blood supply to ease joint movements. The PHYSIOstrap® helps with this, keeping your knee supporting and maintaining local heat to aid your mobility.
Features of Epitact PHYSIOstrap arthritic knee brace
- Slip resistant fabric for a comfortable fit
- Superior thin and discreet design
- Uses compression fabric to support your knee
- Helps to preserve mobility
- Small: between 35 and 38cm
- Medium: between 38 and 41cm
- Large: between 41 and 44cm
- Extra Large: 44 cm
- 1x Epitact PHYSIOstrap arthritic knee brace
- Knee pains
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be used if you live with arteritis, severe varicose veins, sequelae of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic/venous) of the leg and/or thigh because the circulation should not be impeded
- Do not use over damaged skin
- If you experience pain, oedema, discomfort or any other abnormal reactions stop using the product and consult a doctor
- Do not apply moisturising cosmetics before using the PHYSIOstrap®
How to use
- Unfold the elastic bands outwards.
- Fold the strap back on itself to slip it on and position the kneecap in the centre of the support ring.
- Unfold the elastic bands without stretching the PHYSIOstrap on your leg.
- Adjust your PHYSIOstrap in the standing position and ensure that the suppoer rings are in the flat position.
71% poluamide/elastane tissue, 29% silicone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here