- Reduces the strain on the joint
- Supports your thumb in the resting position
- Design to perfectly fit your hand
Helps to restrict the development of rhizarthrosis.
During the night your wrist and hand will move around which can cause discomfort for anyone who lives with joint pain. Using the Epitact rigid thumb night brace left will help to relieve this pain by restricting the movements of your wrist and thumb helping to reduce any further injuries.
With its patented and unique design and the use of lightweight and breathable fabrics, the Epitact rigid thumb night brace for left-hand users, in a size small, will give you a perfect and comfortable fit every time. Using anatomical reinforcements, the brace will adapt to the shape of your hand making sure to keep your wrist and thumb safe and comfortable while slowing down the progression of thumb osteoarthritis.
Features of Epitact rigid left thumb brace
- Hand washable
- Holds your thumb in its natural resting position
- Optimal adjustment around the wrists
- Designed to fit perfectly
- Slows the progression of osteoarthritis
- Ultra-thin and light weight
- Relieves joint pain
- Small: 17.5 - 19cm
- Medium: 19.1 - 21.5cm
- Large: 21.6 - 23.5cm
- 1x Epitact rigid thumb night brace left
- Left hands
Warnings and cautions
- Do not apply any cream or ointment before putting on the Epitact rigid thumb night brace
- Do not use near a flame
- Please monitor the hand during use, remove the brace if it is excessively tight or hampering circulation
- Please seek a doctor or pharmacist for advice
- Do not steam iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble-dry
How to use
- Please see instructions for further details.
57 % textile (Polyamide, Elasthan, Polyester), 43 % TPE thermoplastic elastomer.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here