- Long lasting matte effect improving complexion
- Does not clog pores
- Sebum regulating technology
A mattifying fluid that works against blemishes and excess oils.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control mattifying face fluid has been specifically formulated to effectively counteract pimples and blackheads, whilst also helping to control blemish-prone skin in the long term. After using oil control mattifying face fluid you will start to notice your skin looking visibly clearer, and the long-lasting matte effect will help to improve your overall complexion.
This unique formula delivers you 8 hours of anti-shine effect and works to eliminate blemishes and excess sebum (oils). The formula works in 4 different ways:
- Salicylic acid: this is both an anti-bacterial and comedolytic and helps to reduce blemishes and prevents them from reappearing in the future.
- Licochalcone A: soothes skin irritation and inflammation, and reduces redness.
- Sebum-regulating technology: reduces the natural sebum production
- Mattifying particles: these provide you with 8h anti-shine effect without clogging your pores
Eucerin recommend you use this product in combination with Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control face cleanser gel and Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control face scrub.
Features of Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control mattifying face fluid
Noticeably clearer skin
Prevents blemishes from reappearing
Diminishes the visibility of pores
- Lightly fragranced
- Blemish prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Use the fluid morning and/or evening.
- Apply a chick-pea-sized amount (gently and evenly) to a thoroughly cleansed face.
Aqua, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Carnitine, Decylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, Ammonium-Acryloyldimethyltaurate-VP-Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here