- Suitable base for makeup
- Sebum regulating technology
- Reduces blemishes
A non-greasy moisturiser specifically made for acne prone skin.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control soothing face cream has been specifically formulated to alleviate severe dry skin caused by taking acne medication. This unique formula helps to control the discomfort associated with blemish and acne prone skin by intensely moisturising until it feels smooth and supple.
The Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control soothing face cream has been formulated using lichochalcone A, a highly effective anti-inflammatory which soothes and reduces redness. Salicylic acid, an antibacterial ingredient with a comedolytic (pore-unblocking) effects reduces blemishes and prevents them from reappearing. This product also contains sebum-regulating technology which reduce the production of excess sebum (oils).
Follow with an appropriate sun protection product such as Eucerin aquaporin face cream SPF 25. This is important to help prevent pigmentation issues in blemish-prone skin.
Features of Eucerin dermopurifyer oil control soothing face cream
- Soothes and calms redness
Helps to counteract dry skin
Perfect for acne prone skin
- Fragrance free
- Acne prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a pea sized amount to a thoroughly cleansed face then massage gently in.
Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Squalane, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide Np, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol (trans-isomer), Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here