- Reduces calluses, cracks and pressure marks
- Easily absorbs
- For smoother and more supple skin
For daily care of dry and very dry, rough feet to reduce calluses, cracks and pressure marks.
The easily absorbed oil-in-water emulsion helps prevent further moisture loss. Developed with dermatologists to minimise the risk of skin irritation and allergies, no fragrance or colourants have been added.
The cream leaves skin feeling smoother and more supple. When used regularly the formation of hard skin and calluses can be prevented. Clinical and dermatological studies confirm excellent efficacy and skin compatibility in more than 600 cases of very dry skin.
Features of Eucerin dry skin intensive foot cream
- Clinical and dermatologically approved
- No fragrance or colourants
- Urea is added and binds moisture into the skin
- Hard skin and calluses can be prevented
- Dry and very dry, rough feet
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply morning and evening onto clean, dry feet.
- Gently massage into skin, particularly the heels, until completely absorbed.
Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Distarch Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Lactic Acid, Arginine HCL, Sodium PCA, Cholesterol, Helianthus Annuus SeedOil, Alanine, Carnitine, Glycine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here