- Targeted treatment
- Helps to fade dark spots
- Reduces melanin production
Helps to target and fade small areas of hyperpigmentation.
When applied directly to dark spots, Eucerin anti-pigment spot corrector has been dermatologically proven to reduce and prevent their re-appearance. Eucerin anti-pigment spot corrector effectively combats signs of hyperpigmentation without the feeling of a heavy weighted cream on your skin. The topical applicator will precisely apply just the right amount of spot corrector to the key areas for optimum efficiency.
If used consistently, Eucerin anti-pigment spot corrector will even out your skin with visible results after two weeks. The spot corrector is enriched with Thiamidol, a patented ingredient known to even out and enhance the appearance of skin.
The anti-pigment spot corrector targets the root cause of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production, which helps to minimise the appearance of dark spots whilst also preventing them from re-appearing. Eucerin recommend that for best results you should use in combination with Eucerin anti-pigment day cream SPF30 and Eucerin anti-pigment night cream.
Features of Eucerin anti-pigment spot corrector 5ml
- Gives skin a more even complexion
- Enriched with Thiamidol
- Light on the skin and non-greasy
- Visible results after two weeks
- Targets the root cause of hyperpigmentation
- Helps to prevent reappearance of dark spots
- Safe for all skin types
- Easy to apply with the applicator
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Apply once a day only.
- Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day.
How to use
- Use once a day either morning or night.
- Skin must be well cleansed before applying.
Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Glycerin, Isobutylamido, Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Glucosylrutin Isoquercitrin, Ammonium-Acryloyldimethyltaurate-VP-Copolymer.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here