- Evens skin tone
- Reduces redness
- Provides long-lasting skin comfort
Get instant redness relief with Eucerin anti redness day cream.
Eucerin anti redness concealing day cream SPF25 (tinted) 50ml has been especially developed for hypersensitive and redness-prone skin. Applied after cleansing, it instantly hydrates, calms irritation and helps cover visible redness. This innovative formula combines two active ingredients, symsitive* and licochalcone A.
Features of Eucerin anti redness concealing day cream SPF25
- SPF 25 and UVA protection
- Tinted for camouflage
- Free from preservatives, paraffins, fragrances and alcohol
- Anti-contamination packaging
- Excellent make-up base
- Hypersensitive and rosacea-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid direct contact with the eye area
- When using the product for the first time and for further information please carefully read the leaflet inside
How to use
- Apply daily in the morning on well-cleansed face, by gently massaging into the skin. Visibly red areas might require more product.
- When using the product for the first time and for further information please carefully read the leaflet inside.
SymSitive* and Licorice Extract. SymSitive* effectively acts as a sensitivity regulator directly at the source of the hyperreactivity, instantly calming the skin. Licorice Extract, the active component of Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root extract, soothes effectively.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here