- Suitable for babies
- Calms redness
- Relieves itchiness
A soothing daily care cream formulated to relieve the symptoms of atopic skin.
Eucerin AtoControl acute care cream atopic skin provides basic daily care for atopic skin and can be used to during flareups as well in colder periods clinically and dermatologically proven to hydrate, soothe and reduce dryness in the skin.
This light textured, non-sticky cream has been enriched with Licochalcone A and ceramides to help regenerate and strengthen your skin's natural barrier. This care cream reduces tightness in the skin and quickly relieves itchiness experience with atopic skin.
Features of Eucerin atocontrol acute care cream atopic skin 40ml
- Non-sticky formula
- Aids in strengthening the skin's barrier
- Daily care cream
- Calms redness and flareups
- Dermatologically proven to soothe skin
- Atopic skin
- Eczema skin
- Babies over 3 months
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Make sure skin is clean before applying.
- Massage gently into your face.
- Re-apply as often as needed.
Aqua, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Triisostearin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, BHT, 1-2-Hexanediol, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here