- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils
- For daily showering and bathing
- For dry and irritated skin
A cleansing soothing bath and shower oil for dry and irritarted atopic skin.
This cleansing oil can be used daily for showering and bathing. It works to gently clean and cleanse the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and soothed. It helps to protect the skin's barrier and prevents it from further dryness and itching.
Features of Eucerin atocontrol cleansing oil 400ml
- Protects skins barrier
- Helps irritable, itchy skin
- Soothes and cleanses skin
- Can be used regularly
- Fragrance free
- Dry skin
- Irritated skin
- Adults, children and babies
- Please read packaging before use
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to wet skin, lather in your hands or apply directly to body.
- Gently massage and then rinse thoroughly.
- Pat skin dry with a towel without rubbing.
- Can be used as a bath additive for babies.
Glycine Soja Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Laureth-4, MIPA Laureth Sulfate, Poloxamer 101, Laureth-9, Propylene Glycol, Aqua, BHT, Propyl Gallate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here