- Effectively maintains skin's moisture level
- Fragrance, alcohol & colourant free
- Thoroughly cleanses skin
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN clarifying toner is a mild, alcohol-free toner that refreshes the skin and helps it to breathe better.
This clarifying toner has a revolutionary blend of active ingredients, including APG complex, gluco-glycerol, and hyaluronic acid, and provides the following benefits:
- APG complex is a powerful yet gentle cleansing complex.
- Gluco-glycerol is a moisturising active produced from nature.
- Hyaluronic acid is a skin care ingredient that has a high moisture binding capacity.
Clinical studies revealed that it increased the skin's capacity to breathe, moisturised it, and was acceptable for sensitive skin.
Features of Eucerin DermatoCLEAN face cleansing toner
- Enhances the skin's oxygen uptake
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Daily use toner
- Supports skin hydration, non-drying
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- See packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad as last step of your cleansing routine.
Aqua, Dipropylene glycol, Glyceryl glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decyl glucoside, Sodium citrate, Citric acid, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here