- Lightly fragranced
- Reduces impurities
- Cleanses skin
A pore-refining micro particle facial scrub.
This DermoPurifyer oil control face scrub has been specially formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin. It contains an oil free skin peel with lactic acid that effectively removes impurities without drying your skin. This face scrub can be used on your face or body to unclog pores, remove impurities and clear away blackheads.
The exfoliating action of the natural micro particles gently removes dead skin cells, one of the main causes of blackheads and spots. The oil control face scrub can also be used to remove makeup whilst cleansing the skin, leaving it visibly smoother and more refined. Eucerin recommend that you follow with an appropriate care product such as Eucerin DermoPurifyer oil control mattifying fluid.
Features of Eucerin dermo purifyer oil control face scrub
- Pore refining micro particles
- Unclogs pores and removes dead skin
- Perfect for oily and blemish prone skin
- Leaves your skin feeling smoother
- Removes impurities in the skin
- Gentle on the skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Use this scrub once a week or more frequently if required.
- Wet your face and body.
- Apply a small amount of oil control scrub.
- Gently massage onto your face and body.
- Rinse thoroughly when finished.
Aqua, Coco Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose, Mannitol, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Parfum, CI 77289.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here