- Gently clears away pores
- Inhibits bacteria growth
- Helps to prevent blemishes
Facial toner that clears the skin and helps to prevent blemishes.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer toner oil control 200ml provides intensive cleaning for the T-zone and any other problem areas on the face. Formulated with 2% lactic acid, the DermoPurifyer toner gently clears away and unblocks pores by inhibiting bacterial growth. It helps to prevent all types of blemishes without causing excessive dryness to your skin.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer toner oil control has been specifically formulated for oily skin and contains alcohol which helps to remove excess oils. This toner refreshes your skin, purifies your pores and prepares your face for the next step in your skin routine.
Features of Eucerin dermo purifyer toner oil control
- Targets troubled areas like the T-zone
- Perfect for oily skin
- Refreshes and purifies your pores
- Clears and prevents blemishes
- Cleanses and prepares the skin
- Gentle on the skin
- Oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes and use a new cotton pad for each application
How to use
- Apply the toner to a cotton pad.
- Gently wipe the cotton pad over your entire face.
- Do not rinse afterwards.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Poloxamer 124, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here