- Intensive moisturising
- Fragrance free
- Effective treatment
Relieves itching and helps soothe the skin.
Eucerin UreaRepair original 10% urea cream has been clinically proven to be an effective treatment for extremely dry skin conditions such as atopic eczema, Ichthyosis, Hyperkeratosis, Xeroderma. This cream supports the scaling of rough skin, relieves itching and helps soothe the skin.
Enriched with both urea and lactate, Eucerin UreaRepair original 10% urea cream works by enhancing the skins ability to absorb and bind moisture. Forming a protective layer on the skin to stop moisture from escaping, this cream ensures that your dry skin is left feeling smooth, supple and deeply moisturised. The cream is suitable for us in the joint bends and knees. The skin is intensively moisturised, and the feeling of tension is reduced.
Features of Eucerin UreaRepair original 10% urea cream 100ml
- Contains natural lipids
- Helps maintain the skin's natural moisture balance
- Forms a fine protective layer on the skin
- Skin is left smooth and supple
- Atopic Eczema
Warnings and cautions
- For external Use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Apply Eucerin intensive 10% w/w urea treatment cream sparingly twice daily to the affected areas of the skin and rub in.
- See enclosed leaflet for other important information before use.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Urea, Cera Microcristallina, Magnesium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lactate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol - Eucerit, Magnesium Sulfate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here