- Treatment for dry, itchy and flaky skin
- Maintains skin's moisture balance
Intensive moisturising for the treatment of dry, itchy, flaky skin conditions.
Eucerin dry skin intensive 10% w/w urea treatment cream has been formulated for skin conditions including: atopic eczema; ichthyosis; hyperkeratosis and xeroderma. The fragrance-free formula is formulated with urea, which is a moisturiser naturally present in healthy skin. In many dry skin conditions the skin's natural urea levels are decreased which leads to further moisture loss. Eucerin dry skin intensive 10% w/w urea treatment cream replaces the urea lost when the skin becomes dry.
Eucerin dry skin intensive 10% w/w urea treatment cream also contains natural lipids, which along with Urea, can help maintain the skin's natural moisture balance, keeping it smooth and supple. The formulation forms a fine protective layer on the skin preventing further moisture loss.
Features of Eucerin dry skin intensive 10% w/w urea treatment cream
- Dermatological skincare
- Prevents further moisture loss
- Creates a protective layer on skin
- Can be used daily
- Ideal for dry, itchy skin conditions
- 100ml or 200ml
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas
- See enclosed leaflet for other important information before use
How to useApply sparingly twice daily to the affected areas of the skin and rub in.
IngredientsContains Urea 10% w/w.
Also contains Benzyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, Sodium Lactate Solution, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Triglycerol Diisostearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Wool Alcohols, Magnesium Sulphate and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here