- Effective relief from dry skin
- Fragrance and colourant free
- Intensely moisturising
Helps dry and cracked skin retain moisture.
Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream is an intensive moisturiser specially formulated with 5% Urea for the daily care of dry skin. The cream is particularly suitable for rough and cracked areas on the hands and elbows.
Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream contains the active ingredient Urea. Urea is a moisturiser naturally present in healthy skin. In many dry skin conditions the skin's natural Urea levels are reduced which leads to further moisture loss. Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream actively helps replenish the Urea lost when the skin becomes dry and improves the skin's ability to retain moisture.
Features of Eucerin dry skin replenishing cream 5% urea with lactate & carnitine 75ml
- Effective relieves dry skin
- A lasting increase in moisture content in the skin
- Leaves skin smooth and supple
- A significant reduction in skin roughness and tightness
- Helps prevent further moisture loss
- Fragrance and colourant free to minimise the risk of allergies
- Dermatalogically approved
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Store below 25°C
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply to dry skin as frequently as required.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Arginine HCL, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carnitine, Lactic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Chondrus Crispus, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here