- Lips are left soft an smooth
- Highly effective formula
- Regenerates the lips natural protective barrier
Nourishes and protects your lips.
Eucerin dry skin sensitive lip balm has been specially formulated to take care and nourish dry and cracked lips, as well as the peripheral area around the lips. This highly effective balm instantly soothes your lips, helping to reduce redness and calming irritations.
This unique lip balm uses lip loving ingredients such as Licorice extracts and primrose oils which get to work to regenerate the lips natural protective barrier. Panthenol and Glycerol work to promote healing and give your lips and intense does of hydration keeping your lips soft and smooth.
Features of Eucerin dry skin sensitive lip balm 10ml
- Enriched with Licorice extracts and Primrose oils
- Helps to relieve dry and cracked lips
- Greatly reduces redness
- Dermatological skincare
- Fragrance, colourant and preservative free
- Dry and cracked lips
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Make sure your lips are dry before applying.
- Apply a small, thin layer to your lips.
- Use as often as required.
Octyldodecanol C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Glycerin Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Panthenol Water/Eau/Aqua Butylene Glycol Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Hydrogenated Castor Oil Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Calcium Pantothenate Tocopheryl Acetate Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil C20-40 Alkyl Stearate Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille Nylon-12 Magnesium Stearate Magnesium Sulfate BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here