- Intensive moisture to the scalp
- Relieves itchy skin
Reduces itchiness and soothes the scalp from the first application.
Eucerin scalp treatment has been specifically designed for people with a dry and itchy scalp. Its non-sticky leave-in formula delivers intensive moisture to your scalp, soothes and reduces itchiness from the first usage. It actively relieves your scalp from dryness that causes itching, to significantly improve its condition and help restore its hydration levels.
Features of Eucerin scalp treatment
- Significantly improves scalps condition and restores its healthy balance
- Soothes the scalp from minor scalp irritation
- Provides intensive moisture to the scalp for a long time
- Reduces itchiness and soothes the scalp from the first application
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Always apply onto wet skin.
- After showering, apply a liberal amount onto your wet skin.
- Use as often as required or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Aqua Urea Methylpropanediol Sodium Lactate Laureth-9 Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Glycerin Lactic Acid Arginine HCL Hydroxyethylcellulose PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Cetrimonium Chloride Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here