- UVA/UVB filters for very high UV protection
- Powerful antioxidants neutralise free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light
- Extra-light water-resistant
Soothes and protects sensitive skin from sun damage, including atopic skin.
Eucerin’s dry-touch SPF50+ cream is a facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin. Advanced spectral technology combines UVA/UVB filters for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralise free radicals caused by UV and high-energy visible (HEVIS) light. Eucerin sun cream also includes glycyrrhetinic acid, which supports the skin’s repair mechanisms.
Sebum-regulating oil-control technology with L-carnitine and absorbent micro-particles give skin an immediate dry-touch finish and a long-lasting anti-shine effect for up to eight hours.
Features of Eucerin sensitive protect sun lotion extra light SPF30 150ml
- UVA protection prevents premature skin ageing
- Rapidly absorbs into your skin
- UVB protection against sunburn
- Contains Eucerin’s anti-stain after-wash technology
- Clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for those with atopic dermatitis
- Extra-light non-greasy texture
- Water resistant formula
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently.
- Always reapply especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling − to maintain the original protection.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat, Homosalate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Triacontanyl PVP, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here