- Ultra-light formula
- SPF 50 protection
- 0% residue
Advanced spectral technology to keep your skin protected from UVA/UBA rays.
Eucerin sensitive sun cream SFP 50 is a pleasant and effective ultra light gel sun cream that absorbs quickly into your skin leaving 0% residue. Using advanced spectral technology to offer high UVA/UBA protection and HEVIS light defence means, Eucerin sensitive sun cream is perfect for your skin. With its innovative oil control technology this suncream comes with mattifying pigments that leaves your skin immediately dry to touch.
Features of Eucerin sensitive sun cream SFP 50 200ml
- Extra water resistant
- Fast absorbing formula
- Advanced spectral technology
- Supports skins own DNA repair mechanism
- Oil control technology
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently.
- Always apply after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Aqua Homosalate Alcohol Denat Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Ethylhexyl Salicylate Ethylhexyl Triazone Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate Tapioca Starch C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Dibutyl Adipate Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Stearyl Alcohol Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Copernicia Cerifera Cera Glyceryl Stearate Lauroyl Lysine Triacontanyl PVP Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Glycerin Chondrus Crispus Extract Silica Dimethyl Silylate Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Dimethicone Xanthan Gum Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Trisodium EDTA Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here