- Offers protection across the entire UV spectrum
- Helps protect against actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer
- Easy to apply
Helps prevent actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer.
Eucerin actinic control sun cream has SPF 100 protection to block 99% of harmful UVB rays. UV-induced DNA damage to keratinocytes can cause actinic keratosis, the most common precancerous skin growths. Actinic keratosis can progress into non-melanoma skin cancer (squamous cell carcinoma) if left untreated.
With a light fluid application, Eucerin actinic control sun cream is suitable for everyday use and is easy to re-apply throughout the day to ensure the best protection. The high SPF 100 can also compensate for applying too little sunscreen.
Features of Eucerin sun actinic control sun cream SPF 100 80ml
- Blocks up to 99% of UVB rays
- Helps prevent actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer
- Suitable for everyday use
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
How to use
- Shake the sun cream well before using.
- Apply generously to you skin.
Aqua Alcohol Denat Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate Dibutyl Adipate Distarch Phosphate Ethylhexyl Triazone Homosalate C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Titanium Dioxide - nano Silica Dimethyl Silylate Glyceryl Stearate Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil Stearyl Alcohol Glycerin Xanthan Gum Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Silica Chondrus Crispus Extract Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Dimethicone Sodium Chloride Phenoxyethanol 1-2-Hexanediol Pentylene Glycol Sodium Hydroxide EDTA.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here