- Gentle and effective cleansing
- Prevents skin from drying out
- Enriched with Urea and NMF's
A gentle and replenishing body cleanser for dry and rough skin.
Enriched with moisturising Urea and other NMFs natural moisturising factors, Eucerin urea repair body wash 5% shower gel prevents your skin from drying out without washing away the skin's natural protective barrier. This repair shower gel is perfect for mature skin or for anyone prone to psoriasis.
This gentle, replenishing and effective body cleanser has been designed for very dry, rough skin and can be used daily. Enriched with Urea and NMF's that bind moisture into the upper layer of the skin, this shower wash is great for daily cleansing as it moisturises the skin as well as supporting the skin's natural barrier function. For best results, Eucerin recommend using the Eucerin urea repair body wash 5% shower gel alongside Eucerin urea repair face night cream 5% and Eucerin urea repair hand cream 5% for the ultimate body cleanse.
Features of Eucerin urea repair body wash shower gel
- Fragrance free
- Binds moisture to the skin
- Gentle on the skin's natural barrier
- Replenishes skin's moisture
- Soap free
- Suitable for very dry and psoriasis prone skin
- Colourant free
- Mature skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a small amount of body wash to your hands and work into a lather.
- Gently massage the lather into your skin.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here