- For people with diabetes or fragile feet
- Crafted from antibacterial silver fibre
- Soft towel sole to cushion and protect
Relieve swelling, bad circulation or odour in the legs or feet with the EuniceMed diabetic socks.
Diabetes can come with many side effects, and having fragile feet is sadly one of them. The lack of blood flow to the feet makes them prone to breakage and swelling, and makes them slow to heal when injured. The EuniceMed diabetic socks are designed to help with all of the above.
These smart socks come with antic-bacterial silver fibre embedded throughout, to stop bacteria forming and to prevent the foot becoming infected. The sole has been crafted from a soft, towel-like material for extra cushioning and warmth, while the seamless sitting reduces friction or irritation of the feet. To avoid constriction around the ankles, the top of the sock is non-elasticated and pressure-free.
Features of EuniceMed diabetic socks black
- Available in large, medium and small sizes
- Seamless stitching
- Comfort plus
- 1 x pair of black socks
- Large: 6 – 10
- Medium: 4 – 7.5
- Small: 1.5 – 4
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use it on open wounds
- If any red swelling or an allergic reaction occurs, stop using it and consult your doctor immediately
How to use
- Wear socks as required.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here