- Instant relief
- Non greasy formula
- Contains crotamiton
8 hours of relief from itching and irritations.
Eurax 10% is a fast-acting, long-lasting relief cream that helps to treat itchy and irritated skin caused by skin conditions, allergies and stings. This rapid relief cream provides up to 8 hours of relief and is both non-greasy and non-staining. This cream contains active ingredients such as crotamiton which relieves itching allergic rashes, eczema and dermatitis.
Features of Eurax 10% cream 30g
- 8 hours of relief
- Fast absorbing formula
- For itchy and irritated skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Eurax Cream is not recommended in pregnancy
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Eurax Cream if you are breastfeeding or suffering from genital itching
How to use
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
- For children under 3 years of age consult your doctor before use and do not apply more than once a day.
Active Ingredients: Crotamiton 10% w/w Also Contains: Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Strong Ammonia Solution 25%, Stearic Acid, Hard Paraffin, White Beeswax, Perfume.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here