- Combination freeze and gel treatment
- Clinically proven
- Easy to use
Highly effective and fast wart and verruca removal within five days.
Excilor 2-in-1 wart and verruca treatment is a clinically proven treatment that combines both the freezing and gel applications into one effective and fast acting treatment. The treatment will remove a wart or verruca in 5 days.
Using cryo-active technology Excilor 2-in-1 wart and verruca treatment targets the wart's core freezing it and destroying the causative virus. The gel applicator, which contains TCA-Active a uniquely formulated gel with a corrosive agent, then causes the destruction of the thick and hardener skin around the wart.
Features of Excilor 2in1 wart and verruca treatment
- Uses cryo-active technology to freeze the wart or verruca
- Simple and easy to use applicators
- Removes warts and verrucas in five days
- Combines two effective treatments for maximum results
- 1 x 11.5 mL cryo reservoir with foam holder plus foam
- 1 x 1 mL TCA-Active&tm; gel applicator
- Bag with five application foams
- Instructions for use
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- For warts or verrucas located on hands and feet only
- Do not swallow or inhale the freezing agent, use only in well ventilated areas
- Only use in combination with the foams provided
- The foams are for single use only
- The freezing agent is flammable and may cause frostbite on healthy skin
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucosal membranes. In case the gel accidentally comes in contact with eyes or mucosal membranes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical assistance
- After use, there may be small residues of treatment gel left in the device, therefore, caution is recommended when closing and re-opening the device
- When used on healthy skin, stinging, slight burning or painful sensation of the treated area may appear, which may cause skin damage. In case the stinging, burning or painful sensation continues until the next application, treatment should be stopped
- Complications are infrequent. It is extremely rare that a permanent mark or scar will occur. This could mostly be related to an abnormality such as healing disorders or infection. If so, please consult your general practitioner
- As with all freezing methods the skin may turn white temporarily
- Application of the freezing agent may cause a stinging, itching, aching feeling during and after freezing that quickly decreases after the area thaws
- Over exposure to the freezing product could cause damage to the top layers of the skin, resulting in scars and/or may lead to nerve damage
How to use
- Apply the cryo-active foam on a common wart for a maximum of 20 seconds and for a maximum of 40 seconds on a foot wart.
- Freeze the wart/verruca on day 1 then on day 2 use the gel treatment and repeat twice daily for 4 days.
- Treat only one wart or verruca at a time and wait at least 5 days to make sure you don't experience any side effects.
- If there are multiple warts or verrucae close to one another (within 1cm), wait until the skin has returned to normal before treating another wart or verruca (this can take up to 6 weeks).
- Repeat the treatment up to 3 times if the wart/verruca doesn't disappear. Repeat the entire treatment cycle after a minimum of 4 days after a 1 week resting period.
Freezing agent. TCA-Active&tm; (based on Trichioroacetic Acid), Carbopol, Aqua.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here