- Penetrates the nail
- Easy to use
- Visible effects immediatley
Helps to rebuild the damaged nail structure.
Once they have established themselves under a toenail or fingernail, dermatophytes (fungi) feed on keratin, which is the substance that makes up the structure of the nail. Left untreated, the nail's condition will worsen and it will gradually change appearance: first white patches appear, then the nail turns yellow, starts to thicken, and eventually crumbles.
Excilor® Fungal Nail Infection is able to penetrate the nail and modify its microenvironment, making it hostile to fungal growth. The effects of Excilor® are visible almost immediately as the infected part of the nail grows out. It is important to start the treatment as soon as the first symptoms appear: the smaller the infected area, the shorter the period of treatment - and the faster the nail will regain its normal, healthy appearance.
Features of Excilor fungal nail pen
- Clinically proven
- Effective treatment of fungal nail infections
- Complete penetration of the nail using the TransActive technology
- Treat in 1 minute per day, without filing Visible results from regrowth of the nail
- 1x Excilor fungal nail pen
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranesrinse with plenty of water
- No clinical data available on the use of the product by children during pregnancy or breastfeeding women
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor when starting to use Excilor®
- Do not use the product after its expiry date
How to use
- Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Clean the nail and if wearing nail varnish remove completely before using Excilor®.
- Use the applicator to coat the complete nail and underneath the nail rim with the product. Make sure you apply Excilor® generously twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening). For the best results treat the infected area for a minimum of 3 months. It is recommended to continue treatment until the healthy nail has re-grown.
- Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes. (After each application, you can use your usual nail polish or lacquer, but don't forget to remove the nail polish before the next treatment). Make sure the applicator is properly closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Regularly cut your nails. The applicator contains fluid for approximately 400 treatments.
Ethyl lactate, acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, biotin and preservative (contains no parabens)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here