- Pain free skin tag removal
- None to minimal scarring
- Safe to use at home
Excilor® skin removal patch is a self-care device for the easy, safe, and painless removal of skin tags.
Excilor® skin tag removal patch is a clinically proven and effective treatment for the removal of skin tags. Although it is unknown what causes skin tags, they are thought to be caused by skin rubbing together. They tend to appear on the neck, arm pits, groin, eye lids and under skin flaps. The appearance of skin tags tends to be related to pregnancy, obesity, atherosclerosis and conditions such as diabetes.
The Excilor® skin tag removal patch device works by stopping the flow of blood to the skin tag by way of ligation. The skin tag then gradually safely withers away and will drop off in six days. There is negligible risk of scarring and no pain with this at-home treatment. For best results the skin tag must be a maximum of 3mm in diameter at the base and a maximum of 5mm in height. If you have a skin tag that is larger than these dimensions please speak to your healthcare professional for advice.
Features of Excilor® skin tag removal patch
- Pain free
- Leaves none to minimal scarring
- Clinically proven
- Removes skin tag after six days
- Safe and hygienic
- Skin tag applicator
- 3 x skin tag removal patches
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Excilor® skin tag removal patch for removal of skin tags on the eye lids or near the eye, if the skin tag is not flesh coloured, does not fit within the diameter of the applicator or is bleeding
- Consult your doctor, prior to use, if you have a history of skin cancer, have Hemophilia or if the skin tag shows signs of skin disease or infection
- If you are in any doubt about whether the condition in question is in fact a skin tag, you should contact your doctor before initiating self-treatment
- Do not use Excilor® skin tag removal patch if you are allergic to one or more of its ingredients/materials
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not use under the age of 18 years
- Do not use if the device is damaged
- Excilor® skin tag treatment is safe to use during pregnancy and when breastfeeding
How to use
- Take the blue device out of the packaging.
- Clean the area where the skin tag is positioned with a wash cloth and warm water.
- Lift the plaster in the blister pack, by taking the blue plastic device and aligning the indents with the blue arrows on the plaster.
- Push down the white top of the device and pull back the applicator, so it picks up the plaster.
- Place the device over the skin tag with one leg of the applicator on each side of the skin tag.
- Push down the blue part of the applicator and press down and hold for five seconds.
- Lift the applicator away.
- Remove the paper lining by pulling the flap and press the surface of the plaster.
- Wait six days and then remove the plaster carefully. The skin tag will have come away from the skin.
Carrier: Polyester and synthetic rubber.
Disc: Polyoxymethyllene (POM).
Cover: Polyester and Acrylat.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here