- Extra strong formula
- Effective nail fungus treatment
- 24-hour penetration
An extra strong treatment for fungal toe nail infections.
Excilor ultra nail fungus solution 30ml is a deeply penetrating once-a-day nail fungus treatment has been designed to control the micro environment of the nail by acidifying the nail bed and lowering the pH of the nail creating a hostile environment that fungal bacteria cannot grow in.
Excilor ultra is applied using a brush similar to a nail varnish brush and should be applied generously to the nail, this will leave a thick layer that you can peel off after 24 hours to reapply. Using acidic substances to deeply penetrate the nail, the Excilor treatment works from the inside outwards, making sure to kill off the bacteria effectively allowing your nail to grow back healthy and strong.
Features of Excilor ultra nail fungus solution 30ml
- Clinically proven
- Deep penetration of the nail
- Usable with nail varnish
- Lowers pH of the nail
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse with plenty of water
- No clinical data available on the use of the product by children, during pregnancy or breast-feeding women
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor when starting to use Excilor ultra
- Do not use the product after its expiry date
Side effects of Excilor ultra nail fungus solution 30ml
- Burning sensation, itching or mild, localised pain
How to use
- Clean the nail and if wearing nail varnish remove completely before using Excilor®.
- Use the brush to coat the complete nail and underneath the nail rim with the product.
- Make sure you apply Excilor® generously twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening).
- For the best results treat the infected area for a minimum of 3 months.
- It is recommended to continue treatment until the healthy nail has re-grown.
- Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes.
- Regularly cut your nails.
Water, polyurethane, acetic acid, peppermint oil, octyl gallate, polysorbate 80, dehydroacetic acid, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, preservatives
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here