- Smooths, energises and brightens skin
- Enriched with collagen, ubiquinone, betaine, panthenol and allantoin
- Formulated without parabens
Face mask that reduces wrinkle appearance and increases skin elasticity.
Containing collagen, ubiquinone, betaine, panthenol and allantoin, Face Facts collagen & Q10 sheet mask reduces the appearance of wrinkles and smooths skin. Use before applying makeup for a radiant glow that will last all day.
Features of Face Facts collagen & Q10 sheet mask
- Contains collagen, ubiquinone, betaine, panthenol and allantoin
- Energises, repairs and smooths skin overnight
- Free from artificial parabens
- Use every evening for radiant, glowing skin
- Use alongside other Face Facts products as part of an extended skincare routine
- 2 x Face Facts collagen & Q10 sheet masks 200ml
- All skin types
- Either morning or evening use
Warnings and cautions
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice
- For external use only
How to use
- Cleanse and dry your face thoroughly.
- Remove the mask from the foil sachet and apply to the face, smoothing it out over the skin.
- Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes, then remove by peeling away from the edges.
Collagen, ubiquinone, betaine, panthenol, allantoin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here