- Hydrates skin
- Suitable for dry skin
- Reduces signs of premature ageing
Face serum designed to soften and hydrate.
Use Face Facts hyaluronic facial serum for ultimate skin hydration and softening. Betaine, sodium hyaluronate and glycerin leave skin soft and supply, whilst reducing signs of premature ageing. Apply before makeup for a glow that will last all day.
Features of Face Facts hyaluronic face serum
- Contains sodium hyaluronate, betaine and glycerin for skins hydration
- Energises, repairs and smooths dry skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Free from artificial parabens
- Use with other Face Facts hyaluronic products as part of an extended skincare routine
- Dry skin
- Morning or evening use
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice
How to use
- For morning use, apply before makeup. Gently massage a few drops of the serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- For evening use, apply to cleansed, dry skin before bed. Gently massage a few drops of the serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use daily.
Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate & Glycerin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here