- Washable clay face mask
- Enriched with chamomile extract for anti-inflammatory effects
- Formulated without parabens
Clay mask with antioxidant properties.
With major antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties thanks to added chamomile extract, this wash-off mask is ideal for those looking for a gentle, once-a-week cleanser or midweek pamper.
Features of Face Facts soothing clay mask 60ml
- Chamomile extract cleanses and soothes skin
- Works well against blemishes
- Calms the skin and fights inflammation
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty free
- Leaves skin soft and radiant
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice
How to use
- Clean your skin with warm water and dry using a towel.
- Apply a thin layer of the mask over the face using your hands or a flat brush, avoiding eyes, lips and eyebrows.
- Leave the mask to work its magic for 10 minutes, before rinsing your skin with warm water and drying with a towel.
Aqua, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Steareth-20, Stearic Ac id, Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum, Enthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 16255.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here