- Free from animal testing
- Invigorating and zesty
- Grapefruit and orange essential oils
Zesty and invigorating.
Faith in Nature grapefruit and orange hand wash harnesses the revitalizing benefits and zesty, invigorating aromas of grapefruit and orange. Enriched with essential oils to promote healthy skin while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria.
Faith in Nature believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process.There products are all formulated using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, perfect for those wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
Features of Faith in Nature grapefruit & orange hand wash
- Enriched with essential oils of orange and grapefruit
- Contains no SLS's or parabens
- 99% natural origin
- Cruelty free
- Eco friendly packaging
- Gently cleans the skin
- Skin is left refreshed and soft
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product does come into contact rinse well with water
- Discontinue use if any irritation occurs, if irritation continues seek medical advice
How to use
- Apply 1-2 pumps onto the hands.
- Lather well with warm water.
- Rise well with water once finished.
Aqua, Ammonium laureth sulfate, Maris sal, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polysorbate 20*, Glyceryl laurate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Citrus paradisi peel oil, Camellia sinensis flower extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Litsea cubeba fruit oil, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate , Potassium sorbate, Curcumin CI 75300, Citral, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here